View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #275
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Everybody knows my thoughts on McCarron, Bridgewater may be more talented, but McCarron has a very good chance to become the best QB in this draft. Tall/accurate/leader with above avg arm strength (as good as Bridgewater.) Performs well on the big stage.

Luck had a great OL and and people didn't use that as a knock on him come draft day. I guess the Bama/Saban hate runs deep.
My statement has nothing to do with Bama/Saban so idk why you threw that in there. Luck did have a great o-line, but Luck is also a strong, very athletic QB he could run over defenders. With that said, I never said he isn't worth a first round pick. His skills and intangibles are there like i stated on my initial post. My only fear is that he won't find it as easy in the pro's like he has at Bama in the pocket. Can he overcome that? Of course.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote