View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #273
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I disagree. Bridgewater has completed over 70% of his passes in all but 2 games, he's thrown for 250+ in every game but 1, he's thrown multiple TD's in all but 2 games, and has really only had 1 bad game (by his standards) which was his last game. He's thrown for 2845 yards while completing 71.4% of his passes with 24 TD's and 3 INT's.

He is constantly knocked for his team losing to UCF (who will likely be in the Orange Bowl this year) despite the fact that he was 29/38 for 341 yards and 2 TD's in that game. To me, he's definitely the best NFL prospect this year at QB and is only knocked because of the level of competition he plays. What people fail to realize is that his teammates are that same level of competition. The reason his team is seen as superior to the competition is because of him.

People said the same stuff about Roethlisberger, but when a guy has the tools he has them. I don't see any of the Case fanboys complaining about his college competition....
Just curious, what do you think he does better than manzel? And remember manzel IS going against the best competition in college football.