View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #272
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Just thought I would look into this for perspective. Didn't want to argue over true franchise QB and so went with Hall of Fame + 2 we know will go.

Staubach 3 W
Aikman 3 L
Elway 2 W, 1 L - LOL, in the 2 wins he had 10 completions total, 1 in his 1st game.
Kelly 1 W, 2 L
Favre 1 W, 2 L
Manning 3 L
Marino 3 L
Brady 2 W, 1 L
Bradshaw 3 L
Young 1 W, 2 L
Montana 3 L

Total 10 W, 23 L

Draw from that what you will.

I can't really draw anything from that. Well except maybe he that it's just to soon to tell. Which is why I said he has seven more games to prove it or we need to take a gamble on in the draft. Of course even 10 games doesn't mean he can't eventually become a great QB. What I'm saying is if he hast proved it without a doubt we need to go after someone else. That doesn't mean give up on Case. We might not have this chance again for a long time. Hopefully.