View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #268
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59043 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

I'm not sure Bridgewater goes #1, he is a bit frail and his deep ball has a tendency to float. Several of his long passes would've been INTs in the NFL. Reminds me of Landry Jones arm.

Manziel has quickest hands, feet and release of any college QB playing this year. Has taken several snaps under center this year. Is running much less this year but still likely to rush for 1000. His mistakes don't phase him, he bounces right back with a TD. Ask yourself this question, with game on the line and you need a game winning drive, in whose hands do you want the football? For me, hands down, no question, it's Johnny Football.

I didn't see anything from Bama vs LSU that changed my thinking on why A. J. McCarron should be a 1st RD draft pick. In fact the LSU game just reinforced my opinion that A.J. will go in round 1.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote