View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #266
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I think Case has done a really good job considering the circumstances. But in no way am I ready to hand him The reigns to the team just yet. I know he's been in tough situations but he's had opportunities to lead us to wins and hasn't come through. A true franchise QB will find a way to win those games.
Just thought I would look into this for perspective. Didn't want to argue over true franchise QB and so went with Hall of Fame + 2 we know will go.

Staubach 3 W
Aikman 3 L
Elway 2 W, 1 L - LOL, in the 2 wins he had 10 completions total, 1 in his 1st game.
Kelly 1 W, 2 L
Favre 1 W, 2 L
Manning 3 L
Marino 3 L
Brady 2 W, 1 L
Bradshaw 3 L
Young 1 W, 2 L
Montana 3 L

Total 10 W, 23 L

Draw from that what you will.