View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 304671 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2-7 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I don't want a late round QB , just seems like a wasted pick. I'd rather take a flyer on a different position with a guy who has "an exceptional skill" like a pass rusher or return guy , think Willie Jefferson or Tricycle Holliday.

If I'm spending a pick on a QB its going to be rounds 1-3 where the guy has a reasonable chance of success .... or an UDFA who probably has just as much chance to make an impact as that 5-7th round QB who's best case scenario is probably a couple years on the practice squad.
I have been tempted to type exactly this in so many of these mock draft threads.