View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #261
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
We're still in the middle of the CFB season and have yet to have championship games and bowl games. Then the combine, then pro days, then free agency then comes the draft. Opinions will change.
I realize that .... but from what I've seen on the field , none of these guy's are an Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning coming out of college.

I think each one has flaws , and I'm ... all over the place in evaluation of them on a week to week basis just as they are in their performances.

The most consistent performer of them to me is .... Manziel but how does his game translate to an NFL field ?? I don't think I've seen him take a snap from under center all season not to mention his size.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote