View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #19
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
There seem to be a bunch of solid QBs and no sure things.
No such thing as a sure thing among rookie qb's. I used to think so and sam Bradford was the last qb I thought was a sure thing. Wrong.

Before case I thought it was absolutley imperative that we draft a qb. Now I wanna see more. One thing is sure, no qb is a sure thing without a solid ol and strong supporting cast. Gimme a legit coaching staff with a pedigree for qb grooming. Gimme a legit ol, THEN give me a young qb we throw to the wolves.

Trouble is, a new coaching staff will want to live and die by their own handpicked qb. The remainder of the season is likely just an audition for case elsewhere.