View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #259
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
We're still in the middle of the CFB season and have yet to have championship games and bowl games. Then the combine, then pro days, then free agency then comes the draft. Opinions will change.
The one opinion that will not change: Case Keenum is very capable of running the current offensive system the Texans run. If we're not going to make any major coaching changes then why try to upgrade what isn't broken? I like the idea of drafting a quarterback but in round three or four, certainly not with a potential top five pick in the first round.

I would like to see what Case Keenum can do behind a good offensive line and a strong running game to compliment his play-action passes. We lost the last three games by a combined seven points, two of them on the road, against three playoff caliber teams. Case Keenum could very easily be 3-0 and not 0-3, and he's probably undefeated if we had a healthy Arian Foster and Brian Cushing.

We have to go defense in round one (Clowney, Barr, Mosley) or offensive line. Jake Matthews will probably live up to his father's shoes and become a great one for a long time. I don't mind either of those four guys. And like I said we have the 4th overall pick right now so we can definitely land one of those guys as I type this.