View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #254
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I am not sold on the fact that any of the QB's in this draft are "Franchise QB's."

Every one of them has their flaws ....
100% agree. There seem to be a bunch of solid QBs and no sure things. We have a QB that is on pace for over 4000 yards and 37 TDs with no INTs yet. Did I mention that is against NFL defenses - not college?

If Luck, Griffin, Stafford, Newton or Ryan were coming out then maybe. This draft's QB class reminds me of 2003 or maybe 2011 without Newton.