View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #15
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
I bet big Shanny gets canned after this season.
just to clarify - I want nothing to do with big Shanny. Just pointing out that after daddy gets fired, Kyle will have no other reason to stick around D.C.

To be honest, I am ready for a complete overhaul scheme change myself. Ready for a spread offense a la New Orleans, GB, Denver, etc. The ZBS was great and effective but in order to re-invent our team (which is what I think is needed) I think we need to re-invent the scheme.