View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
We already had little Shanny (28 years old) here and groomed him for daddy to take to Washington as his oc. He isn't going to come back and do the same job he is already doing for his dad. I sure wouldn't want him as head coach here. He is way to inexperienced for that job. I think we need to go in a different direction.
People said the same thing about Jeff fisher.