View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching candidates

You call Cowher, without a doubt. Lovie was well loved up here, even with the firing. Good man, runs great Ds. His issue was working with a GM to hire a competent O Coordinator. Zimmer needs a shot at some point. I'm just a little worried why he hasn't gotten one so far. Not sure if his style wears on people.

LZ threw this out today. I haven't watched his work as much as others so no real opinion here.

Quote:
Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 2h
I would take Kyle Shanahan as play-caller in HOU in a heartbeat. I would also consider him w/ interview if HOU went in diff direction at HC