View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #82
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
My gut instinct says he's getting Sumlin . He'll make a deal with wade to stay on and help out .

I hope Bob is getting mad cause I'm mad at this waste of time and total kluster %#$%^$ not going anywhere , Bob is 25 years older than me . His window , I hope , is smaller than mine for a Super Bowl run .

The game has changed and the Shanny tree has been attacked by pine bark beetles . The NFL and it's rule changes has passed the Shanny , Kubiak way up . A good defense and a fast scoring offense is the NFL today . The coach and QBs are partners on the best teams , with the QB having the ability to run a no huddle . Kubiak and time of possession doesn't matter is you get beat by 21 .
I'm not a big Sumlin fan, but I'll take it. A.B.K. now.

And agree about the Shanny tree. A WCO that cannot beat a blitz is worthless. Most WCO teams invite the blitz, as it is always an opportunity for positive yardage. That blitz is leaving holes to exploit, but obviously need more than a split second of protection to allow it to happen.

And still shaking my damn head that they do not seem to have a max protection package in the playbook. If they do, then huge fail for not bothering to use it.