View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #2
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34647 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
My number 1 GM prospect would be:

Eric DeCosta Ozzie Newsome's long time protege
I like that. Newsome has done wonders for Baltimore. Maybe he could bring a scout or two with him.

I like Reed as a secondary coach. Let Ed coach up the youngsters.

We need a fresh offensive system, Garys has been figured out and exposed. Not sure who the next OC needs to be, but they need to bring something fresh to the table, and not conservative.

Wades defense has also been figured out, and puts too much stock in the blitz. We need to get better at applying pressure with four up front, and controlling the field in coverage. We need to bring in a defensive scheme that is cutting edge, and not the same ol same ol.

ST needs to be completely re-vamped. Bring in someone who is shining at the college level.