View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #80
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179094 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It does have that 2005 feel to it...with the exception that the Texans are still making new records. Of course, it's a rather dubious one this time: first time the franchise has lost 7 games in a row.

It's obvious what needs to be done. What we are seeing with leaks like this is the first tremors of plate tectonics shifting on Kirby. McNair is not going to reveal his hand, but as Texans fans from the beginning, we can sense it. It's in the air, on the wire, and unless they do something squirrelly like win the next 7 games, BIG changes should be coming in 2014.

yep. In the immortal words of the late, great Frank Zappa: "Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."

As shocking as the 2013 season is for us fans, I can only imagine what McNair must be thinking right now. He's probably past stage one of grief, denial and isolation. Now he's in stage two: anger. Letting this little nugget of info out is a shot across the bow of Kubiak's ship.

Now on to stage three: bargaining!
My gut instinct says he's getting Sumlin . He'll make a deal with wade to stay on and help out .

I hope Bob is getting mad cause I'm mad at this waste of time and total kluster %#$%^$ not going anywhere , Bob is 25 years older than me . His window , I hope , is smaller than mine for a Super Bowl run .

The game has changed and the Shanny tree has been attacked by pine bark beetles . The NFL and it's rule changes has passed the Shanny , Kubiak way up . A good defense and a fast scoring offense is the NFL today . The coach and QBs are partners on the best teams , with the QB having the ability to run a no huddle . Kubiak and time of possession doesn't matter is you get beat by 21 .