View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #245
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53509 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yeah, despite my defense of Newton it is time to realize we should go RT. Newton, if and when healthy, could prove to be a solid back up but cannot wait any longer. The way this line played yesterday, we should draft 4 OL; even Duane Brown looked pathetic. I keep hearing he plays against the best, well he is supposed to be among the best so play like it! At least Newton was a 7th not a 1st.
I high first round pick on a LT yes. On a RT no!!!!