View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #2144
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

The candidates for all the coaching positions are incomplete right now. Too many what ifs. What if Tom Coughlin is fired? How high up the list would he be for head coach? Rex Ryan for DC?

This is still fun to do though. Nothing left for the season. I want a head coach with head coaching experience - college or pro. I want a head coach that is just a head coach and not a coordinator too. I want a head coach that hires versatile coordinators that can modify their systems to their personnel like Mike McCoy. Mostly, I want a head coach that makes the other team say "we were outcoached" after the game.