View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #2141
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching candidates

I used to not be interested in Gruden but I've had a bit of a change of heart. I would not be upset with a Gruden hire. I'd just be really interested in who/how he'd bring in to address the defense.

Hypothetical situation. If Gruden were hired to coach the Texans next year (set aside your dislike of that if you're against it. Just bear with me here....) Who would you want to see him bring in as his DC?