View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #244
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
I'm starting to think that mosley from 'Bama should be a go to guy in the draft. ILB is by far the weakest position in this team and the guy is a machine.
depending on where we draft either we should move back or trade into the 1st round again to grab him
He looked like a superstar against LSU but we should be able to get our pick in second round of Christian Jones, A J Johnson and Yawin Smallwood. Either should step in as starter. I also like Andrew Jackson and Skov has looked good (healthy) but these two are strictly bangers not coverage guys. If we had better and deeper DBs, I would go with one of them. I have spent days adjusting my Texans' board to get best guy for our needs but will post later today. Let's say you take Mosely who do you go after for RT, corner, safety and nose? For example, other than Ogbuehi (Texas A&M) a junior who should pull a Matthews and return to school and move up, who is a plug and play T? IMO, only JaWuan James Tennessee fits, but not a 2nd. I have rated him an early 4th, but if you wait & miss him, uh oh. The only alternative would be to move Q to RT but I really want him at LG.