View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #242
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
After watching todays game and the pressure Az. generated on Keenum , there were times he just didn't have a chance , I have to go with an elite RT with that first pick .... Unless we are drafting a QB in the first round.
The Az. defenders were on Keenum before the receivers could even turn on slant routes .... That's just not acceptable.

I expect Quessenberry to take over at LG for Wade Smith who shouldn't be resigned.

I cant rely upon B.Williams coming back and doing anything productive because of the nature of the injury.

#1 pick = an OT (unless QB).
Yeah, despite my defense of Newton it is time to realize we should go RT. Newton, if and when healthy, could prove to be a solid back up but cannot wait any longer. The way this line played yesterday, we should draft 4 OL; even Duane Brown looked pathetic. I keep hearing he plays against the best, well he is supposed to be among the best so play like it! At least Newton was a 7th not a 1st.