View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #71
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
goes without saying but all 7 of these starters were replaced with players that weren't as good as them (Barwin's a push). Reminds me of the scenario after the Texans first defensive season - I think we were 16th in the league in our inaugural year. We started replacing the aged Vets with draft choices that weren't nearly as good as the players that we let go and we were soon sporting the worst defense in the NFL.
Funny how history repeats itself. in fact minus the bengals and browns this is the same schedule we went 2-14 in 2005.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote