View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #237
Naija Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 945 Naija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

I honestly wanted to use the first pick on a left guard but the way this team is going, short of us trading down for multiple picks, I can't see us not using it on a QB.

The combine is some ways away however but our main positions of concern seem to be QB, LG (because unlike Right Tackle, we don't really have a true potential successor for that position) ILB (because as bad as Brooks Reed is I don't see the team using another draft pick higher then another 4th rounder on the position, meanwhile who knows what will happen to Cushing), CB (even if we retain Jonathan Joseph we need a slot corner back if Harris isn't the answer) and maybe defensive line depending on if we go after a true NT to play the center of the D line or if we get a DE to replace a potentially departing Antonio Smith.

All that being said, time will tell and regardless of the administration moves, I hope we retain the players on our team that have been shown to be proven talents and have them be given chances at competing.
Naija Texan is offline   Reply With Quote