View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #229
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9534 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Now, if Case did prove exceptional, I'd see that as a free Win and would be willing to do what it took to trade up for Clowney. Hands down this guy is the best player in the draft!

No gamble. Give up some picks to make it happen. This guy is a man amongst boys. I remember being high on Julius Peppers and hating the C*** pick. I like Clowney twice as much. This guy is legit.
You do realize if the Texans keep losing, now seven losses in a row, that they will be in position to draft Clowney with a top two pick? Losing out isn't entirely impossible for a 2-14 record. If that happens it's just a matter of whether or not Tampa Bay lost a couple games separating us from the first overall pick or the second overall pick. Tampa Bay nearly beat the Seahawks last week. I think they will beat the Dolphins tomorrow night for their first win of the season.