View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #25
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you were JJ Watt, would you stay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Sure, AJ wants a ring. But it has not happened.

JJ is much earlier in his career than AJ. If JJ were smart, he'd be looking at AJ and thinking: I want more than that.

That's not a knock against AJ. I love AJ. Just being real about the realities of wasting a career at an NFL team that never progresses.
You're predicting the future, yet asking how we know Kubiak will or will not be here in the future? naughty, naughty.

If JJ desperately needs a ring right now like you say, i can send him some he could use on his lady friend during coitus.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote