View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #20
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30005 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you were JJ Watt, would you stay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
People take his unwillingness to accept failure as a sign that he's itching to quit. That's not the kind of person i sense he is. He's blue collar, work hard all the way.

In fact, we need more players and coaches with the same attitude. I'm tired of hearing the same bull**** after every loss for the last 11 years.

"we just gotta continue to work and get better" blah, blah, blah. so sick of that. Give me 53 players that hate losing more than they enjoy winning.
He's not itching to quit. I'm just saying he wants a ring, and that he will eventually realize he can't waste his career like Andre.

Nothing wrong with that.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote