View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #19
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you were JJ Watt, would you stay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
I have no doubt JJ will be the next Andre Johnson to this team. The only team i can legitimately see him leaving to is the GB Packers, even then I just can't see him up and leaving. he has entrenched himself to the city, not just the team. Kubiak will NOT be here in 2 years.
Why wouldn't he leave?

Ok, he likes the city. So?

JJ is a nice guy, but he wants a ring. Say that slowly: He. Wants. A. Ring.

How do you know if Kubiak won't be here in two years?

I'm guessing we're stuck with Kubiak for another 10 years, or until Kubiak wants to leave on his own.

Why should JJ put up with that?
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote