View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #14
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you were JJ Watt, would you stay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Love JJ, but, he'll be gone. And, for his sake, I want him to go. He wants to win a ring. He can't waste his career here waiting for it to happen.

As for money, he will get paid no matter where he goes. His profile is national. Money will not be an issue.

As I said before, McNair, at some point, will have to choose between JJ and Kubiak.

JJ will not stay.
I have no doubt JJ will be the next Andre Johnson to this team. The only team i can legitimately see him leaving to is the GB Packers, even then I just can't see him up and leaving. he has entrenched himself to the city, not just the team. Kubiak will NOT be here in 2 years.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote