View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #224
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
After watching todays game and the pressure Az. generated on Keenum , there were times he just didn't have a chance , I have to go with an elite RT with that first pick .... Unless we are drafting a QB in the first round.
The Az. defenders were on Keenum before the receivers could even turn on slant routes .... That's just not acceptable.

I expect Quessenberry to take over at LG for Wade Smith who shouldn't be resigned.

I cant rely upon B.Williams coming back and doing anything productive because of the nature of the injury.

#1 pick = an OT (unless QB).
Agreed, I really didn't think the OL was this bad.

At the rate this team is losing they are going to be in Matthews territory. A very good territory to be in.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote