View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #47
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I think the consensus at the time was "Great Job Rick!" on all three signings.

No one expected Matt to become a turnover machine and complete go Jamarcus Russell on the field. ESP after romo getting his hugh payday

Getting foster and Brian signed was a good thing to keep them locked up ESP with watts contract coming up. No one forecasted foster getting banged up all year and or even Cushing getting his knees taken out.

But hindsight is 20/20
Rick Smith is getting paid millions of dollars to do his job. If he just went with the general consensus, he's way overpaid, because we could just bring in an average-Joe Texans fan to do the job.

I don't care if it was popular at the time. All I care about is results, and I didn't see that from Rick Smith.