View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LonerATO's Mid-Season Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I realize this mock doesn't fill every need with high quality players, we've just got to many team holes and filling them all just isn't possible in 1 draft. But the more I study this mock the more and more I like it. Job well done. I like the first 5 picks and just not familiar with the last 2.

I like it too .... I've got OT and ILB in rounds 1 & 2 with safety in round 4 as well.

We both have DE & NT in our drafts tho in different rounds .

Many of our mocks look very similar as far as position goes even if we differ on players at this point .... All of this can change over the course of the rest of the season , mainly how Keenum plays from here on out as to how we view our needs as we get closer to the draft.

For now , I'm content with Keenum's play and wouldn't spend a high pick on a QB unless somehow Andrew Luck is in this draft class somewhere.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote