Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #790
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Trust me there is no corrolation between somking cigarettes and playing QB in the NFL. And I never said such a thing.
So you don't know what a analogy is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
And yet he has never missed a game....and they also have 300lb lineman in college who have landed on him. Manziel plays in the SEC where the best talent in college game resides.
If those injuries keep mounting it's only a matter of time... and yes they have 300lb lineman in college, but not every one can move or can hit like every NFL 300lb lineman.. Not even in the SEC I don't care how talented the best SEC team may be, they still doesn't come close to the amount of talent the worst NFL team has on defense. The NFL is a entire different beast.