Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #787
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
What you said would be like someone saying.. I keep hear about smoking cigarettes, but anybody can get cancer.
Trust me there is no corrolation between somking cigarettes and playing QB in the NFL. And I never said such a thing. Those are your words you tried to put in my mouth, not mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The way that Manzeil plays and the way he's built he's susceptible to getting hurt.. he's already getting banged up in the NCAA.. what do you think is going to happen when 300 pound lineman can move faster than the LBers at his level and the LBers can move faster than the safeties playing at his level? At his size, he's going to have to change the way he plays or he isn't going to be able to stay on the field very long. The way Manzeil plays, he's smoking a pack a day.
And yet he has never missed a game....and they also hve 300lb lineman in college who have landed on him. Manziel plays in the SEC where the best talent in college game resides.