Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #785
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52391 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Durability will be the #1 knock on Manziel come draft time. I still think he will be a 1st round pick due to the excitement he brings. But, I think it will be from a losing team that trades up into the 1st round after taking another position earlier in the draft.
I keep hearing about durability, Rodgers is out, Manning and Brady missed seasons, Schaub missed games almost every year. I think durability applies to all QBs except Bret Farve. If you play QB you will get hurt. Not if but when.