View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #100
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre's Recent TD Success - Opinions Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We'll see if Schaub was afraid, or coached. It's been awhile, but Schaub has tossed it up for the big guy a time or two in the past. The last 'skins game comes to mind.
Schaub's done it a few times, but just doesn't do it regularly enough. How many times have you screamed at the TV because Schaub missed a wide open receiver and checked down? A lot for me.

I seriously doubt that Kubiak would ream Schaub for scoring too quickly or too often. TD's are much more important than TOP.

IMO, Schaub knows he doesn't have the arm to sling it like Case does, especially after his foot injury.