View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #186
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I hear ya..... paying your players just doesn't work in the NFL anymore. We should let them all walk, let Bob pocket that money. So long Duane Brown, Jjo, Cushing, Schaub..... pfft.... we don't need no stinking Aj, OD, Arian Foster (tofu eating sumbich)..... who needs Chris Myers & Danieal Manning?

Not us.

All we need is more cap room to not pay players.

Cap room wins championships.

I really think you're missing the point here. The Colts have on avg. $1.75 million to spend on each free agent and the Texans on avg have less than the vet minimum of $500K to spend per free agent. Now I ask you, who can afford to sign the better players next year?

Last edited by Texian; 11-10-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote