View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013   #129
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
A speedy recovery for Mr. Foster , see you next season!
I hope.

I'm assuming this surgery is on his back and if that's the case (and I'm no CnD, just a guy with a bad back) I think the Texans need to go forward not counting on having the services of Arian Foster next year. I mean, I hope like hell that he makes a full recovery and can continue his career. I just wouldn't count on it.

I hope Arian's going to be ok and that he isn't limited in life going forward. Back pain sucks. I also hope Dennis Johnson is ready to break out and show us something the rest of the way going forward.