View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LonerATO's Mid-Season Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Brennan can be the swing tackle; Quizz can play LG.
Agreed IF healthy & that is issue as draft is 4 months before we know if either are. So do we gamble or take another lower round chance on a RT like JaWuan James Tennessee in 4th? If we move Q to RT like some are saying, we better spent a first on Cyril or Gabe. I don't see anyone else starting LG not even Ben Jones who looked pedestrian replacing Smith occasionally. If Williams and Q are both healthy, we hit the lottery.

Let's not forget OLB Trevardo Williams should be back and he was causing some positive comments here when drafted.