View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LonerATO's Mid-Season Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
First & foremost are we in agreement Texans need to trade or outright release Schaub? whichever he is not on the Texans roster next season.

Second I would prefer someone to challenge Case. Not a backup to the backup. Why not catch lightening in a bottle twice but blow it out of the water with a bigger more athletic version who just needs development?

My thing was Texans should have tried to trade TJ early in season while he had some trade value & elevate Case with Matt as his backup (essentially what we have now).
Schaub who? Yeah he should be gone hopefully we gets a draft pick but has to go. Maybe some QB coach guru will think he can turn him around.

IMO, Case does not need another player to push him. He knows no other way but 100%. He has had to fight against obstacles his entire career. He and Yates will be playing for contracts in 2014. Also, TJ has 2 years in system which would give him a nudge over a draft pick.

Almost agree with lightning in bottle but we need too much to use a pick on QB or WR (Evans was who I was looking at). I moved McCarron off my mock and replaced with Pittsburgh's Harris in 7th who is looking good against Notre Dame tonight.

Yeah we should have tried to trade Yates especially if Keenum was Kubiak's QB of future as I thought. Don't understand that unless no one interested.