View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #90
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University Of Houston

I logged on here just to comment on this.. flipped over from the Texas game (oh the horror)..

Umm.. WhyTF was that player ejected? That was a CLEAN HIT! What the hell is this game turning into. He didn't target OR hit him in the head.. he hit him square in the damn chest which is what you're TAUGHT to do. Just because a player goes down a player has to be ejected? complete B.S. This is football, newsflash.. people are going to get hurt. I'm disgusted right now and I don't want to hear anybody complain the next time a defender talks about having to blow out a players knees anymore, because that's obviously what these football leagues want to exactly happen.

P.S.

The only people who deserve to be ejected is the official who made that call and the officials who upheld the ejection... and the drunk moron fan who threw his cup of beer at a freaking kid.

You know it's a crappy call when the damn announcers have to jump through hoops trying to justify it.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote