Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A J McCarron

Well you won't get much support for that POV here but it would not surprise me. I had him in third on my mock but don't see him getting out of second. I am ok with that as I am no longer picking QB until late to back up Keenum. He is as good as any QB I've watched this season if you take Maziel's charisma and football magic out of it.