View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #184
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 226555 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
So I reckon we'll never really know what might've caused this episode?
I hope not. It's none of our business. The man's under scrutiny for every action he takes already; that's probably a factor in the cause. I hope his medical records stay private. I know I'd want mine to stay private.

That job's a bear, especially when the team is not performing. Working 16-20 hours a day and stressing over stuff he can't truly control has got to be a b&^ch. Whatever I may think of his record so far, I wish him the best for his health and family.