View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #262
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Man I don't know, the league has accepted players who've done worse than this doooshbag. He may serve a one year suspension and give a bs apology and someone will sign him.
I agree with gtexan that he is done. He's got such a history of poor behavior, I just can't think of any coach in their right mind that would welcome him to their football team. From a PR standpoint, they would immediately be personally criticized.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote