View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #264
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
The thing that I love most about this entire story is that no matter whether you think Martin handled this well or poorly -- no matter whether all this was a joke that got blown out of proportion or really was serious -- no matter what side you're on -- we can all take a lot of happiness from the fact that it's a guy like Incognito who is going down. Couldn't have happened to a worse human being

Even if it was all an elaborate fake -- I really think Incognito is done, and I know a certain #94 who has gotta be whistling karma right about now
Man I don't know, the league has accepted players who've done worse than this doooshbag. He may serve a one year suspension and give a bs apology and someone will sign him.