View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #73
Tearstain
Rookie

Section: I wish :(
Rep Power: 3093 Tearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Arizona Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Nah, they get 2 TDs then Bullock goes in for a FG. Arizona puts in Peterson to field the missed FG but the sun through the roof blinds him and the ball bounces off his helmet through the upright. Wade kicks a kitten (VY starts crying) and they go for 2 on the 3rd TD prior to Watt knocking Palmer through the uprights for a safety and turning to Bullock yelling "that's how you f#$king do it."
Lol

Love that bit about Watt.

I need cheering up. My beloved Blades are at the bottom end of the table. I have pulled my calf muscle first day back at gym after knee surgery.

Need this win. Will be praying for this at church Sunday.

Tate is going to get 150+ yards De-possey is getting 6 receptions 85 yards n a TD and Watt will do what he does bast .....SMASH!

Right am now off to watch my beloved Blade play sht football for 90 mins and get ..depressed. wish me luck.

Ps. I envy all of you who get to watch Houston at the Relient... wish I was there (you might not think it but you are lucky in my eyes)
Tearstain is offline   Reply With Quote