View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LonerATO's Mid-Season Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Are you guys dumping Yates? Despite his last outing which was poor, I'd probably rather him in 2014 + a project QB in late round or UDFA than signing a vet FA.
First & foremost are we in agreement Texans need to trade or outright release Schaub? whichever he is not on the Texans roster next season.

Second I would prefer someone to challenge Case. Not a backup to the backup. Why not catch lightening in a bottle twice but blow it out of the water with a bigger more athletic version who just needs development?

My thing was Texans should have tried to trade TJ early in season while he had some trade value & elevate Case with Matt as his backup (essentially what we have now).

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote