View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #73
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In lawsuit, Vince Young claims millions of his money missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I do not feel sorry for anyone that [allegedly] throws themselves a $300,000.00 birthday party.

The day I start feeling sorry for stupid people is the day that I've lost my mind.
In his defense it was a birthday celebration he may never have had the chance to experience again. I mean after all how many of us make it to the ripe old age of 29.