View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #564
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I don't run bro. I may not check the board everyday cause I'm a business. If you read what I said about case both positive and negative I stand by them. To me ,as I said, his best assett is he will shoot his gun. To me that's vital because we see qbs like jason campbell who is scared to do so. Of all the throws, the best throw was the 3yd td to andre. The other 2 were schemed to get him away from the trash of the pocket. As I've said before,I'm not the kinda of guy who feels you should have to scheme the qb in such a manner. I like to see my qb throw deep from the well. In the grand scheme defensive disciplined teams will force you to do that. Ultimately,he's done what the coaches have asked and I hope he contiues his progress. This week vs the cards front 7 and backend will get a good test for him. After 4 games of tape, adjustment will be made and hopefully he fairs well.
So when you said "Keenum is not an NFL Quarterback", is that positive or negative?

There's a scheme involved on every play in any NFL offense.
On the TD down the middle, Bethea didn't bite the play action fake.
Keenum saw him turn his head and put the ball where only Andre can get to.
The other long pass down the middle when Keenum scrambled to the right and came back to the inside was an off-schedule play; the Colts didn't buy that one either.

The TD pass to Hopkins was thrown from the well.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote