View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #198
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I had Barr ranked highly at one point but he's had so many games where he's done .... next to nothing.

I feel like Mercilus & Reed are a serviceable pair at OLB and that improving play at the NT spot would solve the pass rush problems as they are "always close" but just never quite get there because QB's always seem to have the ability to step up as there is no pressure from the middle. Get some push up front , those outside guy's look a lot better.
This is why I would consider this draft a success if they ended up with

Nix
Murphy
Skov

These guys play hard all game long and are more alnog the line of Watt than Mitchell. Football means something to all of these guys. They eat and sleep it. You can never have too many guys like this on your team. Guys like these will help change the culture of this team.

Changing the culture is long overdue. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote