View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #116
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 81301 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I picked Dennis Johnson in the annual "Which Rookie" poll before the season started. Then he started dancin' and droppin' the tater. Poof, he's gone. Seems as though he's made a conscious effort to correct those maladies. I didn't see anything but pick a hole-n-go and it looked like to me like he was really concentrating on holding on to the ball. I know I've read people really in Graham's corner as well but other than the few uninspiring carries in PS I know nothing about him. If he gets a chance I hope he does well.
I think Arian's going to elect for surgery. The fact that his career is at risk probably has him freaked out.

Dennis Johnson looked great in the few snaps I saw. He impressed me enough to stash on my fantasy bench. His ability to get into 2nd gear the moment he cuts is highly advantageous in this system.

With Tate becoming a free agent, and Arian probably taking less snaps next season, we'll see plenty of DJ and Graham soon.